TwinFilter 1000650 the best selfcleaning rainwater filter for large roof areas eg industrial buildings, barn roofs, large house roofs, schools.
The 3P Twinfilter can be installed in chambers underground, or directly on the wall where kept frost free. Usually installed in standard 1000mm manholes. The filter could also be pre-installed in chambers prior to delivery to site.
Through its 2 step cleaning process it has high efficiency independent of flow rates. Due to the steeply inclined filter insert, dirt is continually washed to the waste water outlet. The clean water passes into a small collecting sump, from where it is led to the storage tank.
The 3P two step filtration is a tried and tested, proven technology.
Recommended connectable roof area is 700-800m². By using a by-pass installation configuration it would be possible to connect to larger roof areas.
Under normal rainfall conditions we would expect a maximum thoughflow rate of 10.8m3/hour of filtered water (or 3.0 litres/second).
How it works
1. As water arrives the level builds up and is equally distributed across the two cascades.
2. Pre cleaning through the cascades. Largest dirt particles are led across the primary filter cascades directly to the sewer.
3. Pre filtered water then flows over the secondary filter sieve (mesh size 0,65 mm). Due to the special mesh structure of the sieve, any dirt washes directly into the sewer.
4. The cleaned water is being absorbed in the middle tank and directed through one or the two connections into the storage.
5. Dirt goes to the sewer through the shaft.
Rainwater Inlets: 2 No. DN 110/ DN 150
Outlets to tank: 2 No. DN 110/ DN 150
Outlets to waste: 2 No.x DN 110/ DN 150
We recommend maintenance checks 1 to 2 times a year.
Rainwater Inlets: 2 No. DN 110/ DN 150.
Outlets to tank: 2 No. DN 110/ DN 150.
Outlets to waste: 2 No.x DN 110/ DN 150.
Height difference between inlet invert and inverts of:
a. Outlet to rainwater tank: 350 mm.
b. Outlet to waste: 510 mm.
Material: Housing and Primary Cascade:Polyethylene.
Material: Filter Unit: Stainless Steel 1.4301
Mesh Size: 0.65 mm.
Weight: 16 kg.