Rainwater filter for bigger roof areas to 450 m2. Self cleaning, low maintenance intervals with an easily removed filter for cleaning.This model has a side outlet.
Reduce wasting water when collecting higher volumes of water for big tanks. High level filtering efficiency independent of flow rate with continuous filtering of dirt particles. The filter is frost resistant. The structure of the stainless steel sieve lets dirt wash directly into drainage system so is self-cleaning. The filter easily removed for cleaning making the 1000595 a very low maintenance model. Dimensions of 1000595 filter
Remember filtered water: Elimates sludge in storage tanks joints
Watering cans and sprinkler nozzles will not clog
Less likelihood of odour.
How it works :
1. As water arrives the level builds up and is equally distributed across the cascade.
2. Pre cleaning through the cascades. Largest dirt particles are led across the primary filter cascades directly to the sewer.
3. Pre filtered water then flows over the secondary filter sieve (mesh size 0,65 mm). Due to the special mesh structure of the sieve, any dirt washes directly into the sewer which means the filter is self cleaning, with very low maintenance.
4. Cleaned water flows to the cistern.
5. Dirt goes to the sewer.
- Height 470 mm.
- Materials: PE and stainless steel.
- Stainless steel sieve with a mesh size : 0.65 mm.
- Height difference between inlet and outlet : 300 mm.